Tuesday, October 26, 2010

frustrated and hurt...

Its been 2 years since my last post and i thought hindi ko n ulit io-open itong blog n ito. This was my kanlungan when i was so down and hurt sa pagkawala ni tatay and now im hurting again...

Choosing him was one of the hardest decisions i made in my life but i chose him over everything because i love him and up to this moment na frustrated and hurt ako, i still love him and there's no regret for that...

Maybe tomorrow or maybe next week or maybe next month ay mawala din itong nararamdaman ko or maybe hindi na...

Hanggat kaya kong sabihin how much love i have for you gusto kong sabihin ito...


Mahal,

i love you so much...
though we are struggling now...
though people keeping us apart...
though i am so jealous of your work...
though we are both frustrated of all that's happening...
though i am so hurt of what you have done...
I LOVE YOU AND STILL WANTED TO LOVE YOU.





As I always tell myself... "everything happens for a reason and that it will all be put in place in His own time".

No comments: